• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Spamfilter Default Settings

DMKlein

New Pleskian
Hi,

i updated Plesk to 8.1, and now all Spamfilter-Settings are killed, that means Spamassassin ins deactivated on all mailboxes.
Is ist possible to activate the spamfilter via database automatically on all mailboxes?
At the moment, the two tables spamfilter_preferences and spamfilter are empty.....

Oder in Deutsch: nach einem Update sidn alle Kundeneinstellungen bezüglich des Spamfilters gelöscht, d.h. er ist deaktiviert worden und die Spamgrenze wieder auf 7 gesetzt.
Kann man irgendwie diese Grenze auf einen anderen Wert bei allen Mailboxen runtersetzen und auch bei allen Konten den Spamfilter aktivieren? Von mir aus auch über die DB direkt....

WOW! I was going to ask the same thing. All my e-mail users from all my hosted domains are were deactivated when I upgraded to 8.1. I need to enable spamassassin at the mailbox level ASAP. It will take me hours to reactivate them all one domain at a time.

- rg

Back