• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved SQL backup won't import properly.

Pentarou

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I recently reinstalled Plesk with our VPS hosting TransIP, I run a number of instances without any problems, but I encountered a very strange problem when importing an SQL backup, either in phpMyAdmin, or via ssh.

When I try to import an SQL backup, not all rows are being imported and almost all tables are no larger than 1 MiB, I tried to import them into my other Plesk environment, which works great, I also tried to create a new database, but that didn't work either,

Can anyone help me figure this out, it is rather urgent, we have to import our rewrites table, which is important for SEO, and we have little to no time to reinstall it.

Thank you in advance!

Plesk also won't let me Export or Import a database dump, it just says "1 task in process" and then it disappears without doing anything, so there is definitely something going on.

Back