• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved SSL Certificate Error for domain mail

RobertoMa

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
i have Plesk 18.0.41 on my Virtual Server.
My server host Is: server.example.com
i have also added other domain with certificate wildcard and i added in domain mail setting the certificate. The SNI is active.
my problem is that when add mail [email protected] in client i have message certificate not safe.

the configuration DNS of domain.com is:

domain.com A ipserver
domain.com MX 10 mail.domain.com
mail.domain.com CNAME domain.com

i tried also put MX record to server.example.com but i have same error.
Please help me.

This is solely a client issue. When the client still uses an expired root certificate, the validity of Let's Encrypt certificates cannot be checked. The check will always fail. For that reason you are seeing this issue only on that very one client. You need to update the root certificates on the client. This is normally done by an operating system update, e.g. an Android upgrade.

This is solely a client issue. When the client still uses an expired root certificate, the validity of Let's Encrypt certificates cannot be checked. The check will always fail. For that reason you are seeing this issue only on that very one client. You need to update the root certificates on the client. This is normally done by an operating system update, e.g. an Android upgrade.

My device has last version of Android.

Back