• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SSL Certificates at Excusive IP

E

EdwardDekker

SSL Certificate functioning not good when certificate is server-wide at IP adress

Hello,

I do have a problem about the settings of my exclusive IP address by Plesk 10.3.1.

When i go to my IP address management at my Plesk-server - Select a exclusive IP address - Select my web-server SSL certificate that's already secure Plesk itself for port 8443 (in this case a Comodo Premium SSL certificate) - When i choose the website that will be affected at this IP address. Will appears a default Self-singed SSL certificate at my domain.

Actually the server should to accept the server-wide SSL certificate for that domain, also when I'll select the standard website from "none" to "example.com". Obviously when i select the default website to "none" than i get no errors about my SSL domain and disappears the self-signed SSL certificate.

This problem should be solved by Parallels. For now, it looks like a Bug.

Thanks in Advance
Edward

Last edited by a moderator:
Back