1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SSL connect error with plesk 9.5.2

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by haveaniceday, May 17, 2010.

1. haveaniceday

haveaniceday Guest

I try to do a key update to check the validity of my installation, but I get an SSL-connect error.
    The key itself is valid until Aug. 3.
    Server: Opensuse 11.1
    Curl/libcurl: 7.19.0-11.3.1 ( actual)
    Plesk: 9.5.2 ( up to date )

curl -k https://ka.parallels.com:5224 reports:
    <html><head><title>Apache Tomcat/6.0.18 - Error report</title><style><!--H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style> </head><body><h1>HTTP Status 403 - Only PKP XML-RPC requests to /xmlrpc are allowed on the port 5224</h1><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u>Only PKP XML-RPC requests to /xmlrpc are allowed on the port 5224</u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>Access to the specified resource (Only PKP XML-RPC requests to /xmlrpc are allowed on the port 5224) has been forbidden.</u></p><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><h3>Apache Tomcat/6.0.18</h3></body></html>

I get a daily mail from 3 of my servers "Verzögerungsbenachrichtigung für Parallels Plesk Panel-Key-Update".

What can I do?

Best regards,
    Christian

2. glenkinchie

glenkinchie New Pleskian

80%
    We (open suse 11.1 users) are all waiting for a solution.

Look at this thread

3. haveaniceday

haveaniceday Guest

@glenkinchie,

Thank you!
    mi missed that thread but will now monitor it.

Have A Nice Day