• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SSL connect error with plesk 9.5.2

H

haveaniceday

I try to do a key update to check the validity of my installation, but I get an SSL-connect error.
The key itself is valid until Aug. 3.
Server: Opensuse 11.1
Curl/libcurl: 7.19.0-11.3.1 ( actual)
Plesk: 9.5.2 ( up to date )

curl -k https://ka.parallels.com:5224 reports:
<html><head><title>Apache Tomcat/6.0.18 - Error report</title><style><!--H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style> </head><body><h1>HTTP Status 403 - Only PKP XML-RPC requests to /xmlrpc are allowed on the port 5224</h1><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u>Only PKP XML-RPC requests to /xmlrpc are allowed on the port 5224</u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>Access to the specified resource (Only PKP XML-RPC requests to /xmlrpc are allowed on the port 5224) has been forbidden.</u></p><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><h3>Apache Tomcat/6.0.18</h3></body></html>

I get a daily mail from 3 of my servers "Verzögerungsbenachrichtigung für Parallels Plesk Panel-Key-Update".

What can I do?

Best regards,
Christian

@glenkinchie,

Thank you!
mi missed that thread but will now monitor it.

Have A Nice Day

Back