• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question SSL in APP Mobile Certificate is not valid

llucas

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.11
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.63 Update #4
Hello, good morning!!!

I don't know if anyone knows about this error I'm having. I would like to tell you that from my mobile phone with the PLESK MOBILE app, I see details of my server, and in principle I can log in to my machine correctly, but when I try to enter a site and click on the MANAGE IN PLESK option, I ALWAYS GET THIS ERROR: The SSL certificate is not valid. The mobile app cannot open Plesk.

Can anyone tell me where it comes from and if there is a solution?

The thing is that if I click on the OPEN PLESK option, it does it.

Is this correct?

Thanks for your help, best regards,
Luis

Hello, @llucas could you please confirm the following details so we can attempt to reproduce the issue on our end:
  • Plesk mobile app version
  • Type of mobile device you are using
Thank you in advance.

Hi opss, sorry

I just got back from summer vacation and it shows. hahaha

The PLESK MOBILE version is 1.6.1 and the type of mobile is a GOOGLE PIXEL 8 PRO running ANDROID in its version 14 Build number AP2A.240905.003

Any matter at your disposal.

Thank you very much for your help, greetings.
Luis

Thank you for the details, Luis. I consulted with our team and they confirmed this behavior is not a bug and is expected whenever there is any SSL error occurring while loading a recourse. It doesn't have to be necessarily with the root domain name you are trying to access. However, in order for us to identify where exactly the issue originates from we will need to further investigate that though a support ticket so access to your server could be granted. To sign-in to support and open a ticket go to
If you got your license from a reseller, your reseller should provide support for you. I doubt that they will be able to identify the issue but they can still directly contact our support staff. If the reseller is not willing to provide support, here is an alternative to get support directly from Plesk:

Back