• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Statistics button giving 500 error

A

aashua

---------------------------------------------------------------
Plesk PRODUCT, VERSION 10.4.4 MU# 27, OPERATING SYSTEM Windows 2008 64bit x86, ARCHITECTURE Plesk Panle.

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Server Error in Application "PLESKCONTROLPANEL"Internet Information Services 7.0

Error Summary
HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error
The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred. Detailed Error InformationModule FastCgiModule
Notification ExecuteRequestHandler
Handler PleskEngine-FastCGI-php
Error Code 0x00000000
Requested URL https://localhost:8443/smb/index.php/statistics
Physical Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\smb\application\public\index.php\statistics
Logon Method Anonymous
Logon User Anonymous

ACTUAL RESULT
asap.

EXPECTED RESULT
asap.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I tried to disabled and enabled domain and client accoun too. change subscriber too but no success.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I think that PleskControlPanel is missing handler mapping of php in IIS.

You can try opening IIS manager and go to PleskControlPanel. Then click on handler mappings and there`s probably missing path to *.php handler where handler should be FastCGIModule

Request path: *.php
Module: FastCgiModule
Executable (optional): (Plesk drive):\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php-cgi.exe

That`s how it looks like in my case

Hi Marko,

Could you plesk check Plesk 10.4.4 Windows C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\smb\application\public\index.php file text?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<?php
die("The file index.php is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.\n");
__plesk_loader_pragma__('B');
?>
=H%~nxhq*KAyPK9Xq*1e
's$g6h Q FL3&*4pWJb0e|cR>9fGXMM({0bC#o 7^Z sP\ bDwQb?!C.mw8}i0TD)o ~\*^A 8B]1THrXX
B!sm*I) <p3E
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you think it's damaged or look like as it is ?

Waiting for your reply.

it`s not damaged. I checked my Plesk installation and the file is also with those strange characters like yours so that`s probably not a problem in your case.

if it`s not what I mentioned in post above I don`t know what could else be wrong.

Thanks,

I am using plesk 10.4.4 Windows with iis7.0
I am sending the screen shot what exact error I am facing.

Attachments

• plesk.jpg
    plesk.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 6
where is plesk Ig... Executive ?

Are you there ???
Could you help me to fix it up?

Is there any errors in Even Viewer -> Windows Logs -> Application?

Maybe there is a problem with your PHP installation.

Latest error.

Execute websrvmng.exe --stop-plesk-website failed with error code 1: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psapipe
at (execUtil line 142)
at Execute C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe --stop-plesk-website(execUtil line 149)
at Stop control panel(PleskControlPanel::serviceMain line 120)
at PleskControlPanel::serviceMain(PleskControlPanel::serviceMain line 122)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\PleskControlPanel.exe

I was thinking.

pleskreconfigurator.exe can work for this error ?

I`m not sure but I think it will not work.
I also don`t know what could be wrong because there is not enough details, at least for me, to know what could possibly be wrong.

If this is a big problem to you I`m suggesting you to open a support ticket to Parallels support.

Maybe it's solution.

Can you please check your end : >
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\smb\application\public\
Folder names :
externals
images
scripts

File
index.php

Please reply.

When I added statistics folder with index.php file and when I clicked on statistics button and my page got blank.

I think that PleskControlPanel is missing handler mapping of php in IIS.

You can try opening IIS manager and go to PleskControlPanel. Then click on handler mappings and there`s probably missing path to *.php handler where handler should be FastCGIModule

Request path: *.php
Module: FastCgiModule
Executable (optional): (Plesk drive):\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php-cgi.exe

That`s how it looks like in my case

Checked and matched as you said.

Back