• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Statistics button giving 500 error

A

aashua

---------------------------------------------------------------
Plesk PRODUCT, VERSION 10.4.4 MU# 27, OPERATING SYSTEM Windows 2008 64bit x86, ARCHITECTURE Plesk Panle.

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Server Error in Application "PLESKCONTROLPANEL"Internet Information Services 7.0

Error Summary
HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error
The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred. Detailed Error InformationModule FastCgiModule
Notification ExecuteRequestHandler
Handler PleskEngine-FastCGI-php
Error Code 0x00000000
Requested URL https://localhost:8443/smb/index.php/statistics
Physical Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\smb\application\public\index.php\statistics
Logon Method Anonymous
Logon User Anonymous

ACTUAL RESULT
asap.

EXPECTED RESULT
asap.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I tried to disabled and enabled domain and client accoun too. change subscriber too but no success.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I think that PleskControlPanel is missing handler mapping of php in IIS.

You can try opening IIS manager and go to PleskControlPanel. Then click on handler mappings and there`s probably missing path to *.php handler where handler should be FastCGIModule

Request path: *.php
Module: FastCgiModule
Executable (optional): (Plesk drive):\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php-cgi.exe

That`s how it looks like in my case

Hi Marko,

Could you plesk check Plesk 10.4.4 Windows C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\smb\application\public\index.php file text?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<?php
die("The file index.php is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.\n");
__plesk_loader_pragma__('B');
?>
=H%~nxhq*KAyPK9Xq*1e
's$g6h Q FL3&*4pWJb0e|cR>9fGXMM({0bC#o 7^Z sP\ bDwQb?!C.mw8}i0TD)o ~\*^A 8B]1THrXX
B!sm*I) <p3E
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you think it's damaged or look like as it is ?

Waiting for your reply.

it`s not damaged. I checked my Plesk installation and the file is also with those strange characters like yours so that`s probably not a problem in your case.

if it`s not what I mentioned in post above I don`t know what could else be wrong.

Thanks,

I am using plesk 10.4.4 Windows with iis7.0
I am sending the screen shot what exact error I am facing.

Attachments

• plesk.jpg
    plesk.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 6
where is plesk Ig... Executive ?

Are you there ???
Could you help me to fix it up?

Is there any errors in Even Viewer -> Windows Logs -> Application?

Maybe there is a problem with your PHP installation.

Latest error.

Execute websrvmng.exe --stop-plesk-website failed with error code 1: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psapipe
at (execUtil line 142)
at Execute C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe --stop-plesk-website(execUtil line 149)
at Stop control panel(PleskControlPanel::serviceMain line 120)
at PleskControlPanel::serviceMain(PleskControlPanel::serviceMain line 122)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\PleskControlPanel.exe

I was thinking.

pleskreconfigurator.exe can work for this error ?

I`m not sure but I think it will not work.
I also don`t know what could be wrong because there is not enough details, at least for me, to know what could possibly be wrong.

If this is a big problem to you I`m suggesting you to open a support ticket to Parallels support.

Maybe it's solution.

Can you please check your end : >
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\smb\application\public\
Folder names :
externals
images
scripts

File
index.php

Please reply.

When I added statistics folder with index.php file and when I clicked on statistics button and my page got blank.

I think that PleskControlPanel is missing handler mapping of php in IIS.

You can try opening IIS manager and go to PleskControlPanel. Then click on handler mappings and there`s probably missing path to *.php handler where handler should be FastCGIModule

Request path: *.php
Module: FastCgiModule
Executable (optional): (Plesk drive):\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php-cgi.exe

That`s how it looks like in my case

Checked and matched as you said.

Back