• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Statistics.exe doesn't finish !

T

Toepes

Normally statistics.exe runs once a day for about 2 hours. Now it is running since 11 hours, using up to 30% CPU at peaks, en made about 19.000.000 IO writes. and still not finished !

I stopped the process, rebootet the server and restarted the statistics.exe again. An as before it is running now more than 12 hours en also > 19.000.000 io writes again.

Also lsass.exe is using CPU resources upro 30% in peaks. This i never noticed before.

Nothing changed at the server. Only thing i noticed is that the night before massive tries were made to login to FTP with all kinds of names and passes (FTP-logfile was about 16MB normally just upto 1MB).

Is there a way to see what statistics.exe is doing. Running this is needed (also for the notifications), so i cann't yust disable it.

Anyone can help ?

I have the same problem. One of my windows servers has 2 opteron cpu and statistics calculation taking about 14 hours and, using 60% of cpu as seen following.
------------
Running task: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe
Started: Sat Aug 11 03:48:00 2007
The task output is attached to the e-mail
Ended successfully: Sat Aug 11 16:14:02 2007

Back