1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Statistics.exe doesn't finish !

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Toepes, May 13, 2007.

1. Toepes

Toepes Guest

Normally statistics.exe runs once a day for about 2 hours. Now it is running since 11 hours, using up to 30% CPU at peaks, en made about 19.000.000 IO writes. and still not finished !

I stopped the process, rebootet the server and restarted the statistics.exe again. An as before it is running now more than 12 hours en also > 19.000.000 io writes again.

Also lsass.exe is using CPU resources upro 30% in peaks. This i never noticed before.

Nothing changed at the server. Only thing i noticed is that the night before massive tries were made to login to FTP with all kinds of names and passes (FTP-logfile was about 16MB normally just upto 1MB).

Is there a way to see what statistics.exe is doing. Running this is needed (also for the notifications), so i cann't yust disable it.

Anyone can help ?

2. kaliteweb

kaliteweb Guest

I have the same problem. One of my windows servers has 2 opteron cpu and statistics calculation taking about 14 hours and, using 60% of cpu as seen following.
    ------------
    Running task: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe
    Started: Sat Aug 11 03:48:00 2007
    The task output is attached to the e-mail
    Ended successfully: Sat Aug 11 16:14:02 2007