1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

statistics.exe error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by netors, Jun 15, 2007.

1. netors

netors Guest

Same error here, using Plesk 8.1 in Windows Server 2003, I get this via email:

User: **********\Plesk Administrator
    Running task: c:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe
    Started: Fri Jun 15 04:30:00 2007
    The task output is attached to the e-mail
    Ended successfully: Fri Jun 15 04:30:03 2007

Execute ftpmng --get-log-directory --ip-address=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx failed: Invalid pointer (COM Error 80004003) at getLogDirectory(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)

Anyone can help?'

2. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%
    I have a question: When you get this error does your statistics actually complete?

On our system the error is slightly different:

Execute ftpmng --get-log-directory --ip-address=1X6.25.2X7.57 failed: C:\inetpub\vhosts\Servers\21922\logs\MSFTPSVC21922

On our system statistics never completes and the last time statistics was updated is a few months ago. This is a clean healthy server!

3. DmitryT

DmitryT Guest

Hello,

Actually 'Invalid Pointer 8004003' error means that this web-stie is not configured properly in IIS. I would recommend you performing the following steps:

1) Remove the SiteCache registry branch in Start > Run > regedit > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PLESK\PSA Config\Config\SitesCache;

2) Reconfigure all the domains with the following command:
    > %plesk_bin%\websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-all

After that LogDirectory ID should be set to proper value and statistic should calculate correctly.