• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

statistics.exe error

N

netors

Same error here, using Plesk 8.1 in Windows Server 2003, I get this via email:

User: **********\Plesk Administrator
Running task: c:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe
Started: Fri Jun 15 04:30:00 2007
The task output is attached to the e-mail
Ended successfully: Fri Jun 15 04:30:03 2007

Execute ftpmng --get-log-directory --ip-address=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx failed: Invalid pointer (COM Error 80004003) at getLogDirectory(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)

Anyone can help?'

I have a question: When you get this error does your statistics actually complete?

On our system the error is slightly different:

Execute ftpmng --get-log-directory --ip-address=1X6.25.2X7.57 failed: C:\inetpub\vhosts\Servers\21922\logs\MSFTPSVC21922

On our system statistics never completes and the last time statistics was updated is a few months ago. This is a clean healthy server!

Hello,

Actually 'Invalid Pointer 8004003' error means that this web-stie is not configured properly in IIS. I would recommend you performing the following steps:

1) Remove the SiteCache registry branch in Start > Run > regedit > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PLESK\PSA Config\Config\SitesCache;

2) Reconfigure all the domains with the following command:
> %plesk_bin%\websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-all

After that LogDirectory ID should be set to proper value and statistic should calculate correctly.

Back