• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

statistics exe

E

eagle

I have a problem with statistics.exe on a new (empty) server. The server has only one domain with a couple of visits a day (me) for testing purposes.

Every night the schedular starts statistics.exe, but the process keeps running with 50% cpu usage. I have to kill it manually the next morning and after that the email is dispatched.

The event log gives informational entries:

PHP:
Event Type:	Information
Event Source:	statistics.exe
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	1
Date:		19-3-2007
Time:		8:42:13
User:		N/A
Computer:	HORIZON
Description:
SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM hosting h, domains d, IP_Addresses ip, ftp_users f, sys_users u WHERE h.dom_id = d.id AND h.ip_address_id = ip.id AND d.id = f.dom_id AND f.sys_user_id = u.id AND (d.htype = 'vrt_hst') AND (d.status = 0) AND (u.login = 'Administrator') AND (ip.ip_address = 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx')
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe

And this a zillion times. I looks like the process is running in a loop.

This is the server:

PHP:
GeneralCPU INTEL Pentium-IV x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 5 ~2400MHz 
Version psa v8.1.0_build20061129.18 os_Windows 5.2.3790.0 
OS Microsoft Windows 5.2;build-3790;sp2.0;suite272;product3 
Key number PLSK.00000000.0000 
System Uptime:  3 day(s) 19:15

and plesk is patched with Plesk 8.1.0 Update 070216.19. The patch for MailEnable (This is critical MailEnable Core Services Security Update ME-10027) I did manually through rdp, since the updater ends with an error (can't download the package, but I see it is being downloaded).

I looks like a kind of permission problem, where Plesk can't write (or perhaps even read) a certain directory.

I have to say that the statistics were being processed the first day. After that no more. Perhaps it had something to do with the latest patch?

Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction as to where to start? Thanks.

Never mind. After switching from awstats to webalizer, letting webalizer run a cron, and then switching back to awstats, it now is working fine...

Back