• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Statistics not working

A

Arkaitz

Hi,

I upgraded from 8.1 to 8.2 yesterday, but now when I access the statistics page I get the following message:

Error: Not same number of records of BrowsersSearchIDOrder (162 entries) and BrowsersHashIDLib (163 entries without msie,netscape,firefox) in Browsers database. May be you updated AWStats without updating browsers.pm file or you made changed into browsers.pm not correctly. Check your file C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\AWStats\wwwroot\cgi-bin/lib/browsers.pm is up to date.

Statistics are also no longer updating and as stated cannot even see previous ones.

There's a line in browsers.pm in the BrowsersHashIDLib array which I thought could be causing the problem ('svn','Subversion client'), but removing it solves nothing at all.

I've also used the option to repair the Plesk under the Add/Remove programs because I had a problem with Apache during the whole upgrade, but that didn't solve anything either.

Does anyone have an idea of what may be happening?

Thanks

Hi again,

I've rolled from 8.2 to 8.1 but no result. From 8.1 to 8.2 again but no result either. Uninstalled AWSTATS and reinstalled it and remains the same. All of our domains have in the /statistics/webstat folder the same index.html containig the error message of the previous post.

I've also realized the automatic statistics update is not working but if I issue the following command update works:

perl C:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\statistics\webstat\AWStats\cgi-bin\awstats.pl -config=domain.com -LogFile=C:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\statistics\logs\W3SVCxxxxx\exYYMMDD.log -update

So I guess %Plesk_Bin%\statistics.exe is not simply doing its job. Any ideas why this could be happening would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Well I have solved the problem myself, how otherwise...
Yesterday I run statistics.exe from command line, with no paremeters, and today everything is working fine again.
Hope this helps somebody if in trouble.

This also happened to us and simply restarting the server and running statistics.exe from command line again solved the problem.

Back