• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Stop Plesk overwriting my custom configuration

D

dkarlovi

Hello.

I've changed my Horde Ingo configuration to have a system-wide SpamAssassin filter (we all train and use the same one, works great) and needed procmail for that so I've setup Ingo to manage procmail filters (mails get filtered when they arrive, not when I click filter in Ingo) and everything works great except the fact that on each Plesk update (or restart, can't find out) my .qmail files get overwritten and filtering again does not work.

Another problem which is just like this one is that one of my domains went on using Google mail for their mailing needs, I've changed the MX records and everything is OK until Plesk overwrites my /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains and adds that domain again. What happens then is that QMail thinks it's a local delivery and when a local client (a PHP mail() function, for example) tries to send to that domain, QMail accepts the mail but send "This user is no longer available" mail back.

TIA

Back