• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Stuck at 'Checking Target Server' for over four hours

Dingloo

New Pleskian
Hi

I am handling a migration from one server to another. Both servers have 12.5.30 installed. The only difference is the old server has Windows Server 2008 in it while the new one has Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard in it.

I installed the Plesk Migration Extenstion on the new one and the initiated migration.

It is stuck in the very next page for over four hours now. Not sure what is wrong.

I cannot even 'Remove' it now as the check box next to this line item in the migration is disabled.

Please let me know the next steps.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dingloo

Back