• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Subdomains configuration for WPML in Plesk Obsidian

fd_paz

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
On my website I am trying to configure WPML with subdomains to display different languages.
I'm using as reference a WPML tutorial that was made for Cpanel: How to use WPML with different domains per language, but I get "Not valid" error.

I have Obsidian Version 18.0.29 Update #3 on Linux, FPM application served by nginx and PHP version 7.4.10. I would like to know how should I configure the server side?

For the domain I have activated the Wildcard. The languages in frontend are displayed correctly but I don't understand why I receive this error? Here below I send the screenshot of the WPML configuration for language setup.

I installed Wordpress in Root and the .htaccess file is writable.

Thank youscreen-lang.png

Last edited:
I will be very thankful if someone will help me with this problem. I have seen on the Internet that I am not the only one who has this problem, but also many other people.

What happens when you switch to "FPM application served by Apache"? Do you still get the same errors?

What happens when you switch to "FPM application served by Apache"? Do you still get the same errors?
Hi,
Thank you for your response.
Yes, when I click on "Save" I get the message "Not Valid" and "It looks like languages per directories will not function. Details".
Frontend languages work, but backend sometimes I get errors. it's very strange.

Thanks

Unfortunately I have not been able to solve this problem yet.

In frontend the pages worked, but in backend when I want to edit a non-English Layout in Theme Builder, I get error.

There is always this error message "It looks like languages per directories will not function."

Back