• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Subscription Service Plan Resources 12.5.30 Update #38

PeteSDG

Basic Pleskian
We've been migrating customers from an old mail server to a new server running Plesk 12.5 and MailEnable.

This server is only used as a mail server so no subscriptions have hosting enabled.

Our subscriptions list shows that all subscriptions with a mailbox have a bold red question mark next to them. When we hover over the question mark all of the resources are well within their limits.

However subscriptions without a mailbox (those with emails that are just forwarding) don't have a red question mark, it's grey.

We used the CLI (Command Line Interface) to batch create the accounts in Plesk and MailEnable. And example of the script is below. Can anyone see if I've left something off which is causing the red question marks. As it stands we have no way of seeing what is supposed to be out of quota for the resources and we have no way of distinguishing which accounts are genuinely exceeding their quotas.

subscription.exe --create adomainname.co.uk -owner admin -service-plan "20 x 0.5GB Mailboxes" -ip ip.has.been.removed -login aClientUsername -passwd "H=pdra)3$ARnD" &&
mail.exe --create [email protected] -passwd "qhi8c13" -manage-virusfilter true -manage-spamfilter true -mailbox true -mbox_quota 500M

Edit:

Also just to add that despite the subscription have a mailbox size quota defined within the service plan this information is not set within MailEnable. When users login to WebMail they see their storage as 10MB of Unlimited (as an example). That is why we had to use -mbox_quota 500M when creating the mailbox.

Last edited:
Ok I've solved the problem with the red question marks. I hadn't set the total Mailbox Quota for the service plans.

However the issue with individual Mailbox quota set in the service plan not being set in MailEnable continues.

Back