• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Suggest Best RDP Server

Swetajoshi

New Pleskian
Hello Everyone, I want to buy the Windows RDP Server, can anyone help me to suggest the best place to buy it, i searched this on the web and found many of the sites and i am a bit confused about which one to choose, please help me.

Thanks

Windows RDP Server is a great choice , but if you`re asking of a place to buy it - you should probably read some reviews on a few services that are on top in search..

These are some good RDP, but all depends on your budget,

1 Cloudzy
2 HomeRDP
3 Hostworld
4 SnTHosting
5 RDPGO
6 CoreRDP
7 Aminserve
8 HostingPanel

Back