• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Suspend accounts

PedroN

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I will wanted to know if I can configure plesk so that one 1 account uses more than the 30% it will become suspended for 5 minutes or more time?.

Thanks

I think that you can write some custom script and use in in Event Managed for some event like "limit for subscription reached".

I do not know how to write scripts, does parallels does not have any to do that?

It is administrative task for your system administrators. We do not provide custom solutions. I can just give you possible direction for resolving your necessities.

you can set it through IIS cpu limit in application pool. Or provide us the access we will get it fix for you.

Back