• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SVN Subdomain not working, looks for directories in error_docs

T

TravisSP

Hello, I'm running into a problem serving SVN repositories from a Subdomain created by PLESK 11. I created a subdomain svn2 and followed the same instructions posted for PLESK+SVN everywhere. My vhost.conf looks like:

<location />
DAV svn
SVNParentPath /var/www/vhosts/poooblic.com/subdomains/svn2
SVNListParentPath on

AuthType Basic
AuthName "svn2.poooblic.com"
AuthUserFile /var/www/vhosts/poooblic.com/subdomains/svn2/conf/passwd
Require valid-user
</location>

While I could view my repositories in the browser and check them out, I ran into problems committing it:

(20014)Internal error: Can't open file '/var/www/vhosts/poooblic.com/subdomains/svn2/error_docs/format': No such file or directory

I don't know why it would be looking for the repositories /format in ./error_docs/. I created a Sym Link in error_docs to ./svn2/project.com and the error changed to:

Internal error: Can't open file '/var/www/vhosts/poooblic.com/subdomains/svn2/error_docs/db': No such file or directory

If I create a directory repos/ and move my repositories there. Then it works and no longer looks for things in error_docs.

So it looks like this is a case of an Apache or Plesk configuration that is serving the subdirectory as a webpage when I want it to serve it as SVN Repositories. Is there a possible work around in Plesk?

Just following up on my question. The gola was to have a url like svn.pooobulic.com and have a list of repositories. I couldn't find a configuration that worked for SVNParentPath. I kept the above configuration of created a subdirectory repos/ and just have to live with svn2.poooblic.com/repos.

Back