• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Synchronization failed

• Thread starter AndréBecker
  • Start date
A

AndréBecker

Hi I have after the update to 10.1.1 Plesk Panel following problem when I add a new customer, I always get the following error message.

I read the Admin manual and tried the site_isolation_setting.ini the changes to perform. Unfortunately, all without success.

What am I doing wrong?

Synchronization failed

The synchronization of the subscription to the service package failed because some of the services or resources from the package can not be provided with the subscription. The available value indicates the actual status of a resource or a service in the system. When you click OK, the subscription value will be adjusted to the available values.

Subscription package property value value value affected Available Sites
PHP support disabled enabled disabled kalli-becker.de
PHP running as an Apache module Apache module FastCGI application kalli-becker.de

Thanks Andre Becker

Translatet from Google services

-------------- German Text ------------------
Hallo ich habe nach dem update auf Plesk Panel 10.1.1 folgendes Problem wenn ich einen Kunden neu anlege, bekomme ich immer folgende Fehlermeldung.

Ich habe das Adminhandbuch gelesen und schon versucht über die site_isolation_setting.ini die änderungen durch zu führen. Leider alles ohne erfolg.

Was mache ich falsch?

Synchronisierung fehlgeschlagen

Die Synchronisierung des Abonnements mit dem Service-Paket ist fehlgeschlagen, da einige der Services oder Ressourcen aus dem Paket nicht mit dem Abonnement bereitgestellt werden können. Der verfügbare Wert zeigt den tatsächlichen Status einer Ressource oder eines Services in dem System an. Wenn Sie auf OK klicken, werden die Abonnement-Werte an die verfügbaren Werte angepasst.

Eigenschaft Abonnement-Wert Paket-Wert Verfügbarer Wert Betroffene Sites
PHP-Unterstützung deaktiviert aktiviert deaktiviert kalli-becker.de
PHP ausführen als Apache-Modul Apache-Modul FastCGI-Applikation kalli-becker.de

Back