• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question System health monitoring and watchdog ?

Pascal_Netenvie

Regular Pleskian
Hi,
In plesk 17.5 is there any difference beetween System health monitoring and watchdog ?
How to be sure all is running ?
How to configure monitoring alert (email target) ?
Is there any way to receive SMS ?

Thanks for help.

Hi, Pascal_Netenvie!

> How to be sure all is running ?
If you want to track server health 24/7 in live mode, so you can use Plesk Mobile app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.odin.plesk.mobile

> How to configure monitoring alert (email target) ?
For configure monitoring alert, see this topic:
Configuring Alarms, Trends, and Email Notifications

> Is there any way to receive SMS ?
SMS notifications you can setup via any email2sms services. There a lot of email2sms services in google search result.

Plesk mobile is cool but for me it miss one big important thing : Login password for app !
If i loose my mobile anyone can reboot a server or modify important things ...

Plesk mobile is cool but for me it miss one big important thing : Login password for app !
If i loose my mobile anyone can reboot a server or modify important things ...

I agree with the input but that's a little extreme since your phone SHOULD be locked itself. A password on the app would be good when you give a little kid your phone to play games lol.

I agree with the input but that's a little extreme since your phone SHOULD be locked itself. A password on the app would be good when you give a little kid your phone to play games lol.
Yes that's not false but i hate to lock my phone as i use it very regularly.
I prefer to lock sensitive apps ...

Back