• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Task manager faliture

PeopleInside

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.58 Update #2
Hi, today going on the Task Manager I found 4 errors related to a Plesk Domain
1706879278002.png
Should I just ignore or there are some actions I can take to cancel this error?
Thanks

Hard to tell with that little information. Can you ssee more by trying to click the down arrow?

Did you check whether the domain object 17 actually exists in the corresponding psa.domains table?

Thanks, as the support is not free and I have not a paid support plan and cannot pay for now, I just looked for help here.
Well I share my issue experience, hope someone else can maybe report this issues to Plesk and a fix can come with a future update.
Will be nice if the Plesk Diagnostic tool will be bale to discover and fix this issues in the future.

Thanks for your try to help :)

Do you know that Plesk Support is free for the first 30 days? Don't let that stop you from contacting them.

And yes, it puzzles me why the diagnostics tool didn't detect this issue as it should have.

And yes, it puzzles me why the diagnostics tool didn't detect this issue as it should have.
I guess that some event was defined that refers to a domain that no longer exists, or maybe a static ID is used. Indeed it would be good if someone from support could check it directly on the server.

Back