• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Template Headers

S

snyhof

I am able to add 3 headers to my template.
I can select them in the SDK program.
I can select them in the Design part of the Wizard.
But when I advance to the Editor it still shows the default header.
When I go back to the Design page the header2 or header3 I selected is still selected.
I have looked in the info.xml and compile.sbtp files to see if there is something special I should be entering here.
What am I doing wrong?

Sitebuilder Template info.xml file

Ok, I figured this out.
If you are making templates, you need a copy of the header.jpg file in the images folder to see what you are doing.

However, before you compile your template, you must remove/rename this file, because when installed on your server the header file is placed into the temporary Sites folder in Sitebuilder under the C:\Program Files... folder.

When you access the editor in SB it must take the file from the images folder to display. swsoft may correct me, but if it exists it uses this header file. Not sure. I do know that it works now having removed this header.jpg file from the images folder.

Back