• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Templates not showing to users

K

kerrya

I upgraded to 4 from V3.2 and installed the hotfix. All seemed to go well.

I started reinstalling the template packs, and after the first two, I used my test domain to check on the templates and about 206 where showing.

I installed template pack 3 and re-checked and my test site found only 208 in total. Only 2!?

The admin control panel reports 305 but the user does not see them.

ANy ideas?

Thanks
Kerry

Yup. There seems to be a problem with template pack #3.
It does show that it is installed correctly in the admin panel, and the number of templates is increased, however the end users dont have access to them.

This only seems to be in template pack three, all other template packs seem to work fine.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but no help. #3 stll is misbehaving.

Kerry

Hello Kerry,
By default template pack installator give rights to see design templates only to administrator. Administrator needs to change user Plan to give him permission to use specific design template.

Then I don't understand why the other template packs installed without us doing anything special, but #3 did not?

If there are permisssions, where do you give them?
Thanks
Kerry

I digged into this problem: your scenario is possible, for example, when you have used templates from first two packs in your plans (but not the third). Then after upgrade first two become available automatically and the third not.

Thanks Alex. Will there be a resolution for this soon?

thanks
Kerry

Back