• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Text Box language issue in Site Builder

Bootfit

New Pleskian
Hello all - I recognise this isn't the correct place to post this, but I have small issue with Plesk Site Builder tool and I'm being fobbed off by both Plesk (who tell me to get my host to deal with it) and my host (who tell me to get Plesk to deal with it).

I'm an individual who bought a hosting solution via netcetera.co.uk. Site Builer was a tool offered in the hosing package. I'm building a site in Site Builder and I added the Language functionality as a test - set it to Afrikaans then deleted it. Now all the text on my dev site is set to Afrikaans and if I remove it from the text box properties the whole text box disappears. When I drag a new text box on it's automatically set to Afrikaans - with no way to set it back to English.

How do I revert it so the site is set back to English without deleting all of my content?

Again I recognise this isn't the correct forum to post in, but the Plesk Site Builder forum is pretty dead and I'd appreciate it if anyone could help or point me in the direction of a real human who can help me with this.

Thanks all :)

Your relationship is with your host.... Your host needs to either resolve the issue, or contact Plesk themselves for assistance as they have the relationship with Plesk.

Back