1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

The connection to the server was interrupted

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by pixel, Aug 26, 2008.

1. pixel

pixel Guest

Error :
    Mail - "The connection to the server was interrupted" We receive the following message RANDOMLY time

Error reported by Outlook:
    Task 'email@address.com = Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: +OK 2668 octets follow.'

LOG:
    #tail -f /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog | grep ERR | grep LOGOUT

Aug 26 13:44:50 MyServer pop3d: IMAP connect from @ [XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX]ERR: 1219747490.289249 LOGOUT, user=myuser1@domain1.com, ip=[XX.XX.XX.XX], top=0, retr=0, time=1, rcvd=12, sent=39, maildir=/usr/local/psa/qmail/mailnames/domain1.com/myuser1/Maildir
    Aug 26 13:44:56 MyServer pop3d: IMAP connect from @ [XX.XX.XX.XXX]ERR: 1219747496.810599 LOGOUT, user=myuser2@domain2.com, ip=[XX.XXX.XXX.XXX], top=0, retr=0, time=0, rcvd=12, sent=39, maildir=/usr/local/psa/qmail/mailnames/domain2.com/myuser2/Maildir

Server:
    FreeBSD
    PLESK 8.4
    domains :
    around 200 domains

this happen after fresh install of 8.4 and migration the domains from second PLESK server

2. hardweb

hardweb Guest

This looks to be a socket connection issue, I do not believe it's related to the server. Could happen only if the server crashes.

3. pixel

pixel Guest

yeah it could be

do you have any solution of this ? ,

I'm thinking to reformat the server and downgrade the PLESK version from 8.4 to 8.3