1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

The create mail scripts

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Quaxxon, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Quaxxon

Quaxxon Guest

Hey Guys,

I have merak as a primary mailserver and all is working well.

I also have a second mail server in place incase the first is off line and this is also working well.

What I would like to know is, is it possible to edit the scripts that plesk uses to create domains in merak?

The reason I ask is because when a domain is added, I have to login to the Merak console and add the domain to the ETRN where as it would be good to have this done automatically.

I know merak has a tool which it says you can do most things with it, so i gather that plesk uses this to do it's tasks. Just seems that Plesk has forgotten a whole bunch of features it could have put in the control panel.

Cheers Guys.