• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The document contains no data??

M

Mave

I have a big problem. If i want to create an user and i fill in his domain, his datas and then i klick on the button "update", i get a requester with the words "The document contains no data." This error comes 3 or 5 minutes later. I can do it with or without firewall, all the same.

This error i never seen befor and i don´t know what this can be.

Please help. Thanks

We have 4 Plesk 7.0.x servers now and this happens in 1 in 5 cases when I set up a new client. In the setup area I enter an FTP user/pass and set the hosting parameters and it returns 'The Document contains no data". After this there are 2 scenarios:

1) If I just attempt to update it again, it will return to the main domain page with no hosting set. I have to delete teh domain but I can no longert use that same FTP username.

2) In order to try and preserve the FTP username, I enter "username2" and update it. After this we have another 2 scenarios:

(a) It will update with no hosting (see 1).
(b) It will update fine.

If it updates fine, I still have teh domain setup with "user2" so I go back into Setup and attempt to reset to the original requested username and 2 things can happen:

(i) It updates fine.
(ii) It says (Unable to update hosting: user already exists).

Most annoying.

Back