• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The license key is invalid after upgraded to 11.0.9

AngusC

New Pleskian
Hi all,

I'm using CentOS 5.x + Plesk Panel 10.4, I upgraded it to 11.0.9 successfully but I got following error message after restarted the panel.

Error:
The license key is invalid. In order to use the Panel, please obtain and install a new valid license key.
You are trying to use license key created for another version of Parallels Panel. Contact Parallels sales representatives to obtain the proper license key.
The amount of currently used resources overrides the limits defined by your license.
The number of websites hosted on the server exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 39 sites hosted; your license allows hosting only 0 sites.
The number of served customer accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 8 customer accounts currently served; your license allows serving only 0 customer accounts.
The number of served e-mail accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 242 e-mail accounts currently served; your license allows serving only 0 e-mail accounts.
The number of served web user accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 11 web user accounts currently served; your license allows serving only 0 web user accounts.

In fact, my Key expiration date is July 27, 2012, how can I fix this issue? I cannot login my panel now, please help!

Regards,
AC

Last edited:
Please send me in PM your license key number. We will check it.

I tried it already, the page keeps loading over 5 minutes. Then I got an email with subject: Parallels Panel key update deferral notification

Unable to update PLSK.xxxxxxxx.0039. An error occurred while processing your key. You can try updating it later.

Help, I keep receiving notification email.

Notification: Resource limits exceeded by reseller account.
The 'XXXXXXXX' account is approaching or already exceeded the limits:

Customers: 8 used / 0
Domains: 39 used / 0
Web users: 11 used / 0
Maximum number of mail accounts: 242 used / 0

Finally I fixed this issue, here are my steps, I'm not sure it works for others.

1. Click "Retrieve Keys", just leave it keeps loading for a while
2. Press "Esc" key to stop it
3. Click "Install Key" and select an old but valid license file
4. System will prompt an error message said license was invalid
5. Check Key number, it was changed to latest

Then I close the page and login again, everything was fine now.

Thank IgorG

Back