• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question The New Plesk Firewall is lacking port numbers/specifics. Can anyone supply a map of ports>services??

regenix

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04 x64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Web Admin Edition Version 18.0.63 Update #4
The current Plesk Firewall doesn't list Port numbers.
Or much information at all. Does anyone have a map as to what these services map to? Some of them are obvious like SSH server, Ping. But what is 'WWW server using HTTP/3'? Ports 80/443? I want to see port numbers. If anyone has a list as to what all these map to I would be grateful before I start editing them each to only allow Cloudflare traffic in, at the very least for the web ports.
pleskfirewall1.PNGpleskfirewall2.PNG

That's not really a direct map of what I see listed but thank you for that. I'm assuming most of them are just your standard everyday ports. Is there any documentation linking to EXACTLY what ports are used in each service listed on the firewall though?? I really wish they were just labelled on the firewall somewhere. Process of elimination will tell me however.

Back