• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The Russian aggression

DieterWerner

Regular Pleskian
Don't trust any russian anymore.
They are as hackers everywhere in the net and they are driving us into a world war right now.
Plesk and cPanel are under full controll of the russians.
You can be sure that your server is also under Russian control in the meantime.

So what can we do in order to get back our servers under our own controll?
I think we can do nothing because we are to lazy to learn and to code our own admin scripts.

Let's keep political debates away from these forums, shall we? It's really not the place for it. There are other places on the internet more suited to discuss world events.

These forums are here for Plesk users who have questions and for other users to offer their help.

Last edited:
It's good to see that the Russian admins have moved this post to the cellar of the forums.
So I know that I'm right.
We are on the brink of a world war!

So I know that I'm right.

Mr. Werner, great that you know you are right. The truth however is, that not the admins have moved your thread, but I did.

Please stop ranting here, and please stop posting untenable claims against the forum operators. I also ask you to not to use this platform for any resentments against any other culture or nationality.

Reason why I moved your thread:

Your thread is irrelevant to any technical concerns regarding Plesk. It does not belong into the technical "Plesk for Linux" section. It might possibly be acceptable in the "Other Topics" section if one neglects your outrageous, generalized claims and your request not to trust Russians in general. However, thinking about that might also lead to the conviction that this thread should be removed. Obviously Plesk staff was more relaxed and open-minded than I am. Had I had the "ban" button ...

It may have appeared to you that during the past years several highly knowledgeable Plesk community members have ceased responding to your technical questions, and you might want to give this a second thought. Maybe it is because some here feel demotivated by your aggressive posts? Maybe it is just not the right way for you to obtain support. There are other options, e.g. official Plesk support. Without having any stake in Plesk I can only say that this forum and specifically the Russian staff and supporters of Plesk have been an invaluable asset to the Plesk community and for many years have saved many people's tech life dozens of times with absolutely awesome support. For us hosting providers, it is essential to have this forum, and it is also essential to value the work of the forum operators.

While I do understand that you feel uncomfortable with the situation as it develops, it shall still not give reason to insult a whole people in a forum that was created for technical support. Please stop it.

Mr. Werner, great that you know you are right. The truth however is, that not the admins have moved your thread, but I did.
Dear Peter Debik,

obviously you live, together with your business model and Plesk, in a very small bubble.
Plesk forms the base of your business model and you are therefore dependent on Plesk.
I do understand your pride in the new power Plesk has bestowed upon you - but I don't understand why you use this new Power for your personal general settlement with me.

Yes you are right, for hosting providers it is essential to have this forum and I realy value the work of the forum operators - but I'm much more interested in the security of my server (and my own).

As long as the Plesk developers and the Plesk supporters are located in the Russian Republic and as long as the Russian Republic poses a threat to the security of the western world, so long even the security of my server (as well as the security of thousands of other servers) is affected; that makes me very nervous.

Wake up Mr. Debik, come out of your little bubble and see the world as it is and not as it should be in your dreams.

Back