• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The same problem Migration 7.5.4 to 8.0

J

Jorge Rozas C.

Friends

I`m working in the Plesk 7.5.4 and I have another server with plesk 8.0. Now iam using 7.5.4 but i have to change to the other machine 8.0 in the 8.0 I couldn´t restore the backups from 7.5.4 to 8.0 , and i read this

"The backup is not working b/c you are probably using a 7.5 backup on an 8.0 psa box.

In this case I would recommend using the migration manager. I have had many painless, successful PMM runs."

But i don´t know to use the migration from the source IP
or use import data, i did a backups for each domain, and i have a lot of domains and it`s boring try to do import one by one.

In the migration maybe i can take all domains from IP and upload, but i don`t know the process.

And i`m afraid to lose the data from the IP Source it`s so important for me no lose the data from the original IP, because i`m working in thie machine now

Do you know if can i do damage or lose information from the IP Source if i do the migration.

Thanks for your help.

Jorge

Back