• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question There are accounts with passwords encrypted using a deprecated algorithm

yes I have already looked at. if I understand correctly then this script sets new passwords? then the new password would have to be exchanged for hundreds of customers in their scripts.

Alternative solution could be (theoretically):
Modify the login script of Plesk in a way, that it also checks against the algorythm used in confixx and automatically update the hash on a login.
I did such a thing for converting oscommerce users into modified shop with a phppass modification.
Drawback is ... it remains the old encryption until the user logs in ... in some cases that could happen never

But carefull! I have absolutely no idea if this is possible somehow without microupdates or mayor updates removing your modification.
In my case it worked, but it was not plesk.

Back