• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Time To Dump Plesk... What Pain In The Butt

• Thread starter ProBidTemplates
  • Start date
P

ProBidTemplates

I guess it's time to get rid of plesk. You would think that even though Zend optimizer is a third party application, it would be supported with Plesk without any issues. I don't think I should have to waste my time posting on this forum and have to wait for a prolonged period of time to get reply for something that, apparently, alot of people are already reporting as an issue. So far, since my first posting on this forum, I have installed a fresh copy of Linux on another server and installed IonCube, Zend Optimizer and many other third party applications without any issues (without plesk). What seems to be the problem? Isn't Zend Optimizer a "must have"? How come Plesk comes with Ioncube already prepackaged and not with Zend as well? This really ticks me off. Not to mention that if I wanted a staff member of SWSoft to look at my issue or even talk about my issue I have "purchase" some support time?... yeah sure... I'm just going to move all my domains and info to my other server and call it a day. This is just ridiculous. If anyone is interested in buying my Plesk license from me just contact me with a serious offer, it's a 1 year license (30 domains) and I've only had it for about a month.

Back