• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Timeout SMTP

E

exiof

Hi there..

I have som problemes with my Plesk, the old installation was PSA 5.0.5 FreeBSD 4.7, the new one is PSA 7.5.1 Reloaded RH 9..

The probleme is that my SMTP gets a timeout when i get an incomming mail, i can telnet to port 25, but nothing happens..

Thought that it was my old installation which was ****ed up.. But the same on other hardware and software..

Whats up?

try: telnet://mail.virusfri.nu:25

Nothing

It says absolutly nothing..

But very often on other mailservers it says timeout, when sending to my mailserver

Your maillog is empty? Are you sure you're looking at your real maillog? I don't know FBSD too well, but in RedHat/Fedora Plesk moves the maillog from /var/log/maillog to /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog so it may be similar?

You may have reached your concurrent connections limit. If so, you can edit this by adding a 'concurrencyremote' file to your qmail/control directory - simply include the number of concurrent connections you want in the file, say 30, then restart qmail.

I have same too problem
And concurent connections is a free.

Back