• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

TOP 3 bug fixes/feature requests for Plesk! Please Read!

Scy,

Regarding #2 - we don't have interface management in Plesk 10 (actually the whole UI was revised). Which operations do you want to make managed by admin only? May be we can manage it in different manner than hiding button (user still could access "hidden" page if they remembered direct URL).

[QUOTE;429815]Scy,

Regarding #2 - we don't have interface management in Plesk 10 (actually the whole UI was revised). Which operations do you want to make managed by admin only? May be we can manage it in different manner than hiding button (user still could access "hidden" page if they remembered direct URL).[/QUOTE]

Yes, I noticed that actually the other problem may have been solved due the redesign of the whole Plesk 10 user interface. This seems great at first glance. At that perspective I am happy to see that Parallels has started to listen its customers.

I also like the new Customer and Businessa Manager integrated with Plesk, which sounds very promising. However, after brief waltrough with it, we have encountered a couple of features and plugins we miss very much. Is there any place we could provide you very similar feature request with detailed descriptions? (This forum, some other contact method?)

Well, you can post your request on Customer and Business Manager here or in separate thread (if you want more people to read it and comment). Whatever is more comfortable. Both ways I will read it and process further.

Back