• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue top breadcrumb shows different subscription to displayed subscription below

TomBoB

Silver Pleskian
Came across the following after upgrading to version 18.0.40
We have operate one domain per one subscription. So having a breadcrumb for domain/subscription the..... .tld while below we see data of a domain/subscription jac..... .tld should be impossible.
The only thing the two subscriptions have in common is the same owner.
Anyone else come across this / notice this?
Haven't filed a bug report for it yet.
plesk.png

I can't reproduce this on my server. How did you navigate to the "SSL/TLS Certificate" settings page?

Edit: got it, I am able to reproduce this error. This even extends to subscriptions from other customers. It seems like the subscription shown in the bread crumb is the next to last subscription you've navigated to. I've noticed some other bread crumb deficiencies as well.

Last edited:
subscriptions
click on the.... subscription
click on ssl
left side subscriptions.
click on the jac... subscription
click on ssl
shows a breadcrumb of the earlier subscription.

---
tested further.
be in any subscription. go into ssl certs.
hit left side menu : subscriptions
go into any other subscription, even one from a different owner.
go into the ssl cert. > shows the breadcrumb of the earlier subscription/domain.

---
all above in firefox browser.

---
now tested in chrome.
go to subcsription. go into PHP.
click back onto the breadcrumbs domain name to go back to its mainsettings. Click on SSL. It shows the breadcrumb of the earlier PHP page.

I then click on subscriptions (left side), went into another subscription all together. went into SSL cert. And it shows the breadcrumb of the earlier subscriptions/domains PHP page.

EDIT: I think I'll file a bug report, now that I've had a closer look and found it misbehaves under a lot of circumstances. Repair of database, etc didn't resolve it.

EDIT2: thats on Plesk 18.0.40, CentOS 7.9 latest updates

tested it just now on a very different server. plesk 18.0.40, also CentOS 7.9,. same result.

if you then click on the wrongly displayed breadcrumb, you jump out of the settings from the domain/subscription you're in, straight in the settings of the domain whos wrong breadcrumb was displayed.

There appears to be a bad error in the logic that displays those breadcrumbs.

Back