• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Transaction check error: file /usr/bin/garbd from install of galera-4-26.4.3-1.rhel7.el7.centos.x86_64 conflicts with file from package galera-25.3.

MPS

New Pleskian
I'm having difficulties for a couple of days now and really dont know how to solve it.
Im getting this error everytime when i try to run the updates. Whenever im updating in SSH with yum update i get the error:
Transaction check error:
file /usr/bin/garbd from install of galera-4-26.4.3-1.rhel7.el7.centos.x86_64 conflicts with file from package galera-25.3.28-1.rhel7.el7.centos.x86_64

But whenever i try to update the components within plesk GUI i get the following error:
Error: Failed to run the Yum utility.
The Yum utility failed to install the required packages.
Attention! Your software might be inoperable.
Visit Plesk Help Center to search for a solution.

So i have read many threads, also over here. And what they all say is, remove galera, with yum remove galera and then update again, wich will install galera all over again and no problem will exist.
This is partially true. Because after doing it i am able to run the updates without any error. The only thing is dat i get a 404 not found nginx error on my plesk GUI. I am not able to fix it after that. Even after restarting mariadb, cleaning cache, i dont know what to do after that.
I tried this proces like two times and both times i had to restore a snapshot, with customers on the server this is something that i really dont want to do anymore because of the loss of mails in that certain time.

Hope someone can help me.

Back