• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Tutorial: Outlook autodiscover - Thunderbird autoconfig - Apple mobileconfig

Daniel Slyman

Basic Pleskian
Hey guys,

I was wondering whether some of you, maybe even the staff, are open to assist me in writing up a full tutorial on how setup autodiscover, autoconfig and a mobileconfig profile for all domains on any given Plesk server. I already did so successfully on my server which is running on CentOS 7.4 and Plesk Onyx. However, I am not an absolute expert and probably didn't choose the optimal route for some of the settings. The Apple mobileconfig file was even signed with a Let's Encrypt certificate and with some modifications to the dovecot config file there won't be any folder issues later on.

I'd probably need 1-3 people that are a little more experienced than I am to oversee this project. I wouldn't want to pass on bad advice.

Sincerely,
Daniel

I would love to see this. Can't say I can contribute much, though. I only have one for Thunderbird and Outlook set up on mine then I gave up for now.

Back