• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue txt records are not showing

mudassarkhan

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22
Plesk version and microupdate number
obsidian 18.0.47
I was having an issue with lets encrypt not finding the _acme txt record, all of the records show in the plesk dns record but where not being found.

After further investigation, all external DNS checks are only showing the basic dns template. e.g dns txt check will show:

v=spf1 +a +mx +a:trusting-proskuriakova.77-68-4-162.plesk.page -all

even if i change the record. Or add other txt records.
Everything seems to be working fine though, i can access the website fine.

Is there any steps to diagnose why this is? I have restarted my DNS server, just as a fail safe. Nothing.

Going to ask the most obvious question: when you added your domain within Plesk, did you went to your registrar to add in glue records and update the name server to point to your server?

I went to my registrar and changed the NS records. so NS1.domain.com to 77.68.4.162 and ns2.domain.com to 77.68.4.162
then added the domain to plesk. The website moves over fine, as in it is hosted and working on plesk and is accessible over the web.

Back