• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Unable to access Plesk due to disk capacity exceeded.

eyrffd

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.7 x86_64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.48.0
Hello.

I just joined the Plesk forum. Even if it's awkward, please understand. Please let me know if I am violating the rules of the Plesk forum.

----------

I can't access my Plesk panel. When accessing the Plesk panel, only a blank white window is displayed.

My website is also accessible but does not work properly. Some pages load up to the title but the rest of the content doesn't, and on some pages the CSS doesn't load. Also, some images are not displayed.

I think the reason this is happening is that the disk capacity is exceeded. I logged in via SSH and checked the disk capacity, and it was full. So I tried to log in to Plesk via SSH, see what was taking up the most space, and take action. So when I ran the plesk login command, I got an "exit status 255".

There's nothing I can do now. How can I solve the problem?

----------

Thank you.

>> There's nothing I can do now.
Well, you can free up some disk space by removing the files/logs you no longer require via SSH. I'd start with locating large log files, for example:
# find /var/log -type f -size +100M

Treat that as an example, which might be or not relevant in your case.

>> There's nothing I can do now.
Well, you can free up some disk space by removing the files/logs you no longer require via SSH. I'd start with locating large log files, for example:
# find /var/log -type f -size +100M

Treat that as an example, which might be or not relevant in your case.
Thank you for answer. Fortunately, I seem to have found a way.

Back