• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Unable to configure a web server on the host <www.mydomain.com>

pitufo_webmaster

Basic Pleskian
SO ‪Ubuntu : 16.04.6 LTS‬
Plesk Obsidian - 18.0.21 , #5, last update 21/Dic/2019

hi guys.
I'm not sure, but I think it was the last update and reboot of the server. It left all the wbs offline. The mail seems to be going well,
in the Plesk I only get one warning, but I get this email several times in a row. And all the websites are still down. Plesk is online and I have access.
Any suggestions? Thank you.

Code:
Unable to configure a web server on the host <www.mydomain.com>
Unable to generate the web server configuration file on the host <www.mydomain.com> because of the following errors:
Template_Exception: AH00112: Warning: DocumentRoot [/var/www/vhosts/blucer.net/httpdocs] does not exist
AH00543: apache2: bad user name net66blucer
file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php
line: 75
code: 0
Please resolve the errors in web server configuration templates and generate the file again.

coment: I don't have this domain "blucer.net" on my server anymore, and neither does this user "net66blucer"

Hello
Try to repair all your plesk :
plesk repair all
hi
thks for reply...
I did it yesterday. anyting. the same.

I restored a backup of the server today.
It's a VPS in strato.
I've managed to get some websites back up and running
1.- I select the version of php , I put a previous one
2.- Changing from Fast FPM to FastCGI
3.- i recharge the web and it works
4.- later put back the updated version of php and FASFPM
Total bungle!

sometimes I get :
Code:
Error: phpinimng failed: /run/plesk: directory for uptime sockets does not exist

Back