• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Unable to copy files via File Manager Plesk: Unable to copy... filemng failed: filemng:

daedparrotsoftware

New Pleskian
We can not seem to find a resolution to our version of this problem.

Trying to make a copy - as a backup - of a subdomain directory using file manager
( copy mysubdomain.domain.com directory to mysubdomainbackup.domain.com )

and getting an error:
Unable to copy //mysubdomain.domian.com filemng failed: filemng: Error occurred during /bin/cp command

everything in your database refers to this error on Debian/Ubuntu and Onyx version 17.5 of Plesk, but WE have

Plesk is running on an OVH server
CPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU D-1521 @ 2.40GHz (8 core(s))
Version Plesk v12.5.30_build1205150826.19 os_CentOS 7
OS CentOS Linux 7.4.1708 (Core)

So not sure how to fix this? It has worked in the past 6 months, just not now.

Sid B.
[email protected]

That is not the exact error AND SPECIFICALLY says "The issue occurs only on Plesk 17.5.30 for Ubuntu 14.04 and Debian 7."
We have Centos 7 and 'normal' Plesk 12.5
We tried this - It did NOT work for our problem.

I do appreciate your input. :)

Sid

Also, Plesk support refuses to address/even look at the problem, as we got Plesk 12.5 from our server people OVH.
OVH says they only sell Plesk, they do not "know" Plesk, so we should ask Plesk.
So both companies are just saying "ask the other guys" and passing the buck back and forth.
Making me wish we had the option of using cpanel instead. Those guys always answer our questions.

Sid B.

I have the same issue

I can delete or move files. I have checked from ssh with the same result.

My system:
  • SO: ‪CentOS Linux 7.5.1804 (Core)‬
  • Producto: Plesk Onyx 17.5.3

Back