• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Unable to forward the form from the Sitejet Builder to an external address.

StillAlive

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have the following problem:
I created a contact form using the Sitejet Builder, and the submitted forms are currently being forwarded to an email address created in Plesk. However, I am unable to forward these emails to an externally hosted address (in this case, with Strato).

I used the import tool, and now emails that I send to the Plesk address are also being forwarded to the Strato address, but not the forms from Sitejet Builder.
Mails send from the Plesk adress directly (via thunderbbird) will only land in Sent ordner but will not arrive at the location.

The email addresses are all within the same domain. DKIM is set and SPF is configured for all.
The logs don't contain anything helpful.

If it wasn't clear already, I'm a total newbie when it comes to this stuff. o_O

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-09 034304.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-09 034304.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2024-08-09 032243.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-09 032243.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2024-08-09 032743.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-09 032743.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 3
I am trying visualize your setup. Do understand concretely that Siteform sends messages to a mailbox on your Plesk server, which in turn should forward the message to an external mailbox? Is that correct?

Thank you for clarifying. Do you successfully receive the email from your Sitejet form on the mailbox on your Plesk server?

Okay, case closed. I changed something in the DNS settings and opened some ports; now it’s functioning. I wont ask why im just happy.
Still, thank you

Back