• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Unable to get domain by identifier

Amin Taheri

Golden Pleskian
Plesk Certified Professional
I am attempting to use the CLI to enable suspended domains but it seems to fail - I have tried both of the commands listed there and neither work

Code:
DOMAINS=$(mysql -Ns -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -Dpsa -e"select name from domains where htype='vrt_hst' order by name asc;")
for domain in $DOMAINS; do
	/usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u $domain -status enabled 
	/usr/local/psa/bin/domain --on $domain  -status enabled 
done

throws an exception for every domain

ERROR: PleskFatalException
Unable to get domain by identifier : 93

0: class.DSMail.php:530
DSMail::getInstance(integer '93')
1: class.Domain.php:167
Domain->turnOn(string '2', integer '0')
2: class.BsDomain.php:412
BsDomain->turnOn(string '2')
3: cuDomain.php:1880
cuDomain->changeStatus(object of type BsDomain, integer '0')
4: cuDomain.php:1376
cuDomain->cmdUpdate(string 'my-domain.org', array)
5: cuDomain.php:689
cuDomain->cuDomain()
6: domain.php:17
PHP Warning: Releasing semaphore 20 in request cleanup in Unknown on line 0

Do we know why this happens, and what needs to be done to correct?

Back