• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to load object of type BsDomain with id=: Domain does not exist.

MTurnock

New Pleskian
I have a windows server with Plesk 12 installed. This has been in production for around 2 years and had very few issues. I am now trying to add a new subscription to a customer however, when I do I get the following error message:

Unable to load object of type BsDomain with id=23: Domain does not exist.

In the PSA database I can see that the DNS Zone and DNS Records have been created for the domain I am using however, nothing is created on the file system or the other database tables to complete the process.

I have already used google and found a KB article however, when I looked at I here: http://kb.odin.com/120055 - My problem still persists.

This article was useful in checking the Plesk database for consistency however, I am still unable to create subscriptions. I have attached a copy of the results of my relevant database queries to help show that the records are currently consistent.

I suspect there is a another table that is not included on the KB article that needs to be cleaned to fix the problems.

Does anyone know where to start?

Thanks,

Matt

Attachments

• psa-data.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 5
The domain does not get added to the domains table so there is no record with id 23 in the database.

If I run the command that fixed it for the guy on the other thread i see this:

D:\Plesk\bin>domain.exe -r domain.com
Unable to find domain with name 'domain.com'

I've had a look through the database relationships and only found 1 issue with the dom_param table. Even after removing the record from that table and trying the process we are still unable to create the subscription.

Further investigation has shown an error in the PHP logs

[2015-09-25 09:04:24] ERR [panel] Domain update failed: Unable to update domain data: 'D:\Plesk\admin\bin64\websrvmng --add-sqladmin-link "--domain-name=domain.com"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
[2015-09-25 09:04:24] ERR [panel] Unable to load object of type BsDomain with id=23: Domain does not exist.

Interestingly the websrvmng.exe does not exist in the directory 'bin64' but it does exist in one called 'bin'.

We can see that Plesk did a micro update on the 24th and we tried to create the subscription on the 25th September.

"12.0.18 Update #66, last updated at Sept 24, 2015 05:46 AM"

I suspect this is what will be restricting us from creating the subscription. Are you aware of Plesk being updated to use the bin64 folder in its paths recently? There is little information in the change logs to suggest such a change.

12.0.18 Update #67 has fixed my problem.

However, I have noticed that when logging onto the Plesk Control Panel an alert message "Failed to update Plesk. To close this message, click here.". I recall this used to previously link to the auto installer log file so that you could investigate why it failed. After finding this log I found that it has rather odd permissions. The psaadm and psacln appear to have deny permissions on the file and I am unable to open it. The only way I can view the contents is by copying the file and then opening the copy. Its all a bit odd as if i'm not allowed to open the file then, why was I able to copy it.

Anyway, my question is what permissions should be on that file going forward?

autoinstaller3.log snippet:
"[2015-10-01 05:45:34.368500] Patch panel-12.0.18~patch67 installation summary: 415 items applied, 1 items skipped, 1 items failed.
[2015-10-01 05:45:34.368500] Patches were installed successfully.
[2015-10-01 05:45:34.368500] Plesk Installer: installation time 140 sec.
[2015-10-01 05:45:34.368500] The changes were applied successfully."

Also, how do I find out which item failed in the log, as its quite large and I cannot find any lines by using key word searches like "failed" or "error" to highlight if there is a problem or not.

Back