• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Uninstalling Dr Web

Jean-LucP

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows Server 2016
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.61 #6
I found out that Dr Web Plesk uses a significant amount of memory. If I am not mistaken this is an antivirus for mail, isn't it ? Well as I am not using email services on my server how can I disable this ? I have attached to this post all services I have and don't see that one.
2024-07-13_12-29-08.jpg

Attachments

• 2024-07-13_12-48-56.jpg
    2024-07-13_12-48-56.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 5
Dr.web (called Plesk Premium Anti-virus) can be uninstalled via Tools & Settings > Updates. Which opens a new tab/window on which you can click the "Add/Remove Components" and de-select the Premium antivirus for servers option.
Screenshot 2024-07-14 115514.png

Thank you Kaspar.

Before proceeding is there a way I can see if any thread has been blocked by this antivirus ?

If any message ever have been quarantined you'll find them in the %plesk_dir%\DrWeb\Quarantine folder.

Back