• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

update 10.4.4 #13 destroy postfix config again (fatal: garbage after numerical...

Daniel H

Basic Pleskian
The last update generates a new postfix main.cf and master.cf file and destroy my configuration. I can't find any information in the update #13, what is done on postfix, that the configuration files must be created new from the autoupdate script.

anyway... i always have problems, when config files from postfix will be updated, because i running amavis and always i have the problem with the milter and / or garbage, what was produced in config file... this time it was the same as update to 10.4.4 from 10.3.1 - after update from #12 to #13 (10.4.4) posftix writes to logfile: fatal: garbage after numerical service in server description...

ingoing mails will get status hold... so i must overwrite the new config files with a backup and requeue the mails with postsuper -r ALL - so why there is no possibility to requeue mails in the control panel - they only can deleted in the panel.

Back