1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

update 10.4.4 #13 destroy postfix config again (fatal: garbage after numerical...

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Suggestions and Feedback' started by Daniel H, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Daniel H

Daniel H Basic Pleskian

85%
    The last update generates a new postfix main.cf and master.cf file and destroy my configuration. I can't find any information in the update #13, what is done on postfix, that the configuration files must be created new from the autoupdate script.

anyway... i always have problems, when config files from postfix will be updated, because i running amavis and always i have the problem with the milter and / or garbage, what was produced in config file... this time it was the same as update to 10.4.4 from 10.3.1 - after update from #12 to #13 (10.4.4) posftix writes to logfile: fatal: garbage after numerical service in server description...

ingoing mails will get status hold... so i must overwrite the new config files with a backup and requeue the mails with postsuper -r ALL - so why there is no possibility to requeue mails in the control panel - they only can deleted in the panel.