• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

update failed - no default language

M

mik_schreiber

System: Ubuntu 7.1

psa service starts - mail service failed (next problem which i ve to check)
when i try to start domain:8443 i get:

ERROR: PleskFatalException
Unable to get default language.

0: /opt/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:108
psaerror(string 'Unable to get default language.')
1: /opt/psa/admin/plib/countries.php3:291
locale_list()
2: /opt/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:1811
locale_exists(string 'de-DE')
3: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.Session.php:163
Session->Session()
4: /opt/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3:165

log:files after uograde:
Trying to migrate admin params to clients table... done
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getContext() on a non-object in /opt/psa/admin/plib/Navigation.php on line 54

WARNING!
During the default tempaltes cannot be created found some problems
Continue...

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getContext() on a non-object in /opt/psa/admin/plib/Navigation.php on line 54

WARNING!
During the cannot update notifications. Please rerun /opt/psa/admin/plib/scripts/update_notifications.php manyally found some problems
Continue...

Trying to shedule license displaying for admin login... done

what can i do?

Thank you

solution:

The update procedure has had a problem because the default language was not english.
I have inserted de-DE in the table locales and now it is working

insert into locales(id, active) values('de-DE', 'false');

Back