• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue update mariadb error

alb_cg

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
debian 12
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Versión 18.0.63
Hello, I have updated to mariadb 11.0.6 following these steps:

but I got an error, they are not updated. I have done it on other machines with Plesk and it hasn't given me any problems, but on this server now it tells me
-bash: mysql-upgrade: command not found

** systemd[1]: Started mariadb.service - MariaDB 11.0.6 database server.
** /etc/mysql/debian-start[832817]: Upgrading MySQL tables if necessary.
** /etc/mysql/debian-start[832832]: Triggering myisam-recover for all MyISAM tables and aria-recover for all Aria tables

Help me please? I don't know what to do

I updated my old server to mariadb 11.0.6 and when I do a tools migration, it does not copy the databases because it does not have the same version.

As said before, Plesk doesn't support MariaDB 11 yet, so why did you upgrade your servers?

Please use the GUI when you upgrade MariaDB. That way, you always get the version that Plesk supports:

doesnt work
i dont know.... Somebody told me that it was better with version 11.0.6 and I listened...
Could I make a mariadb downgrade and downgrade the databases?

Back